Flipping Profit Potential - Posted by Mike

Posted by JoeS on February 27, 2002 at 14:50:49:

It does get easier, only because it becomes second nature. It still is work. As you develop your network of people you become a real integral part of the business, not someone on the outside knocking trying to get in. The profits may get larger, but if you are merely flipping over properties, what you made on the first two are in my opinion average. But, what do I know? Every area is different.

Flipping Profit Potential - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on February 27, 2002 at 12:31:17:

I met with a financial advisor and he suggested I pick one area of the business to focus on and develope my skills. ( I wanted to start a small company and he felt my risk level would decrease if I focused on RE instead of two different business areas.) I have done 2 flips already and profited around $8K. However, I am not sure what type of income I could produce doing this full time. (These two deals did take some time to complete) Does it get any easier as you progress and do the profits get much larger? I did spend the majority of the income from my two other deals and have not located anything yet.

Re: Flipping Profit Potential - Posted by Sandy Reedy

Posted by Sandy Reedy on February 28, 2002 at 16:21:03:

My sister an I are realestate investors, newly in this,but we are looking for an Investor in our area (Ohio) to help us flip some houses,to make us a better profit then what we have been doing, If at all you can help.Please feel free to email us back
thank you for your time
SREEDY36@hotmail.com