Flipping Properties - Posted by Kevin Helms

Posted by Kevin Helms on August 10, 2001 at 08:50:19:

Thank you for the advise!

Kevin

Flipping Properties - Posted by Kevin Helms

Posted by Kevin Helms on August 05, 2001 at 22:07:37:

I am preparing myself to start off in real estate investing flipping properties. I was wondering if so people who are experienced in flipping could tell me what the average range that I should try to make off of each deal. From what I have read I think a range of $3000 - $6000 is acceptable depending on how much profit there is to be made from the property. Is this correct?

Also, what are some of the ways that you are using to find motivated sellers, classified ads, direct mail marketing, ect.?

I would really appreciate answers to these questions and any other hopeful advise on how to get started!

Kevin

Re: Flipping Properties - Posted by K.E.

Posted by K.E. on August 09, 2001 at 04:40:55:

you are talking about flipping contracts( getting the property under contract and selling the contract to another investor.

Re: Flipping Properties - Posted by Kevin Helms

Posted by Kevin Helms on August 09, 2001 at 20:47:26:

That is exactly what I would like to start doing. If you have any advise it would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin

Re: Flipping Properties - Posted by K.E.

Posted by K.E. on August 10, 2001 at 04:14:59:

First thing you need to do is make offers make offers on any and everything at half of its value you probably wont have to look at the property just make offer after offer this is called “SHOTGUNNING” chances are if you make 100 offers im sure 1 will get accepted its a numbers game.