flipping properties - Posted by mike

Posted by Rick Wheat on January 31, 2001 at 03:11:31:

There’s a lot going on there. It’s home to the largest Real Estate Investor Association in the country, so there is a lot of competition. But, as Louis Brown, (who’ll be speaking at the convention) will share with you, there’s plenty of opportunity in Atlanta.

It’s the same all over the country. You’d be amazed how many people have told me “It doesn’t work where I live”, then I get into town and put a deal together. What they mean is, “I don’t know how to make it work where I live”.

Knowledge is the KEY. Knowing how to locate and prescreen properties, structure offers, follow-up on them, and sell them quickly, is all it takes. However, most people just don’t take the time or spend the money to learn how to do this business.

You don’t see brain surgeons saying “I think I’ll read this book on brain surgery, then go out and try it”. No, they study under people who have done brain surgery hundreds of times to learn how to do it. They take it seriously enough to dedicate time in order to avoid disasterous consequences.

It should be the same for people in this business.

Sorry, I’ll get off my soap-box now.

GOOD LUCK!!
Rick Wheat

flipping properties - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on January 28, 2001 at 18:00:37:

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE FAMILIAR WITH FLIPPING PROPERTIES IN FLORIDA AND HOW TO GET STARTED COURSES BOOKS OTHER RESOURCES AVAILABLE.

Maybe I Can Help… - Posted by Rick Wheat

Posted by Rick Wheat on January 30, 2001 at 05:08:15:

I’ve been flipping houses in Florida for about 8 years. I’ve also been teaching Ron LeGrand’s Bootcamps for five of those eight years, up until this past June.

I’d be glad to discuss flips with you. Email me at rick@rwcproperties.com, and we’ll talk. Lots of money to be made here, (too bad it doesn’t work in Jacksonville).

GOOD LUCK!!!
Rick Wheat

p. s. - Ron has actually bought or sold over 1,400 houses here. But, there’s still room for someone else if they know what they’re doing.

A guy named Ron Legrand did well in FL - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on January 28, 2001 at 22:52:53:

Check out Ron Legrand, he’s been investing in Jacksonville for over 10 years and has done over 1000 deals. In addition he offers some of the best courses available.

Steve

Re: Maybe I Can Help… - Posted by Will

Posted by Will on January 30, 2001 at 21:26:26:

How about flipping in Atlanta? Advise?
Will