Flipping real estate, and other money making strategies!!! - Posted by Tonya Malone

Posted by kf_az on February 02, 2000 at 15:45:32:

Tonya,
I’m not going to try and talk you out of looking for a mentor, however, I will share with you a few thoughts. Firstly, I thought I “needed” a mentor when I first found this site and posted almost exactly the same post as yours for the Phoenix area. Well, I never found a mentor and now I think one would just slow me down. I’ve done several deals as a result of nothing more than reading every thing I could find on this site(posts, articles, etc.) and asking questions. I purchased 2 or 3 courses that have pushed me over the edge. I joined a local Real Estate Investors club and found some support there as well. My point is this: you’ve found the best “mentor” you can…the collective participation of all the people who ask and answer questions here. Don’t underestimate it.
Good Luck!!!
k.f.

Flipping real estate, and other money making strategies!!! - Posted by Tonya Malone

Posted by Tonya Malone on February 02, 2000 at 05:21:00:

Hi, I would like to find someone who can mentor me on different techniques in real estate. I live in NJ, and am not that far from NY.