Florida Brokers License (IN Kentucky NOW)... - Posted by Harvey Carroll, Jr.

Posted by Rob FL on March 31, 1999 at 18:10:06:

The FL Statute is F.S. 475. You can research the info at:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/citizen/documents/statutes/index.html

Florida Brokers License (IN Kentucky NOW)… - Posted by Harvey Carroll, Jr.

Posted by Harvey Carroll, Jr. on March 31, 1999 at 02:03:32:

I’v got a degree in finance/real estate and getting into the Brokerage business here in Kentucky. For years I have considered moving to Florida and developer/broker… I need to know the Florida law an transfering brokers license… I anyone has the study material for FL Law or the number to the commision I would appreciate it…
Harvey Carroll, jr.
806 Brockton
Richmond, KY 40475…

Re: Florida Brokers License (IN Kentucky NOW)… - Posted by Carmen

Posted by Carmen on April 01, 1999 at 13:01:38:

Even if you already have a broker’s license in another state, you would still have to take a 60+ hour “broker course” (about $400) and take the licensing test (about $100). You do not have to start as an agent, however (normally, to get a broker’s license you have to be an active agent for a year, then take the class and test).

The telephone number for the Florida Real Estate Commission is: (407)245-0800 (they are in Orlando)

The telephone number for one of the Gold Coast Schools of Real Estate (which could probably answer any other questions on the course or sell you some material to study) is 561-683-3001. They are in Palm Beach County, but what they tell you will apply to the state of Florida.