Florida Information - Posted by ShirleyGirl

Posted by walter B. russell on July 16, 2003 at 06:58:23:

PLease send me a copy of the Fl statues that cover mobile home sales…PO BOX 6855 Tallahassee, Fl 32314

Florida Information - Posted by ShirleyGirl

Posted by ShirleyGirl on July 14, 2003 at 23:49:50:

I’m a newbie in MH. How many MH can you personally own in Florida? I’m assuming there is a limit. What are the limitations or qualifications of getting your dealer’s licence? What are the advantages of being a dealer in Florida?

Any Florida Information would help.

Thank you in advance.

Shirleygirl

Re: Florida Information - Posted by ANGEL CRUZ

Posted by ANGEL CRUZ on September 22, 2003 at 20:09:26:

I WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ABOUTH CARS DEALER LICENCE IN THE TAMPA,FLORIDA AREA. EVERYTHING… COST,SCHOOLS, ETC.
THANKS.

Re: Florida Information - Posted by Ernest Tew

Posted by Ernest Tew on July 16, 2003 at 05:28:01:

Shirley, there is no limit on how many mobile homes you can own in Florida, or anywhere else that I’m aware of.

I assume you are referring to how many you can buy and sell in the state of Florida without having a license. Technically, you are supposed to have a dealer license if you buy one or more mobile homes with the intent to sell.

However, the state doesn’t seem to enforce the law unless someone complains to them.

If you would like to have a copy of the Florida Statutes that cover the sale of mobile homes, please send me an email requesting it. If you would like to give me a call at (352) 475-1280, I can also give you some pointers on how to work around the problem.