flyers - Posted by blake

Posted by Robert McNeely on May 08, 2000 at 07:59:37:

If you have a fax no. I will fax you samples of the ones I make up using “My Marketing Materials” Software.

flyers - Posted by blake

Posted by blake on May 07, 2000 at 20:16:56:

what do most of you put on your flyers to get the most responses?

thanks in advance for your responses.

One of my Current Flyers (long) - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on May 09, 2000 at 23:22:26:

Hi Blake,
I love publisher 98. (I know, I know I’m going to get all kinds of email from the anti Microsoft folks), but it is a good easy to use program, and it works well for me.
Any how My flyers say this: FRONT (plus a couple of cool “generic” mobile home line drawings which I drew up)

You Can Own this home!!!
Clean and Affordable
Finally a 2 bedroom at a reasonable price that is clean and ready to move into!

• Flexible PRIVATE Financing makes it even more attractive!
    *Usually takes only a couple of days for you to be living in this home

• Put in a Park Application today and entertain your friends this weekend

(then some various amenities about the home)

• NO BANK QUALIFYING!
    *Spacious Living areas
    *Modern Kitchen and Dinning area
    *Includes various Kitchen appliances
    *Washer and dryer come with it (Say good by to the Laundry mat)
    *Ready to move into right now
    *Children and pets welcome
    *Private fenced in yard
    *Close to shopping and Freeway
    *Great Schools

For more information on this UNIQUE opportunity call today, because this one won’t last!
Dirk xxx-xxx-xxxx
the problem solver

BACK

FIRST: Take a look around the Mobile Home and the park, take note of the nice swimming pool, play areas, auto wash etc.

SECOND: If living in this mobile home is something which you think that you might enjoy then give Dirk a call at xxx-xxxx and set a up a personal showing or find out when the next showing is.
At that showing please feel free to look for any painting changes that you would like to make on your new home. Also remember to bring a measuring tape to measure for your furniture and drapes, etc.

THIRD:
Meet the manager of the Park, they can answer questions about the price of the space rent, park rules and requirements for occupancy. Use this opportunity to get a park application and to put it in. You must put in a park application in order to buy this home. This is not a big deal at all and usually only takes a day or so to get you approved.

FOURTH: Once you are approved I will handle the necessary paperwork and get your payment schedule together. The only requirement to obtain my financing is a down payment! When I say “NO QUALIFYING!”; I mean it! I don’t care what sort of credit problems you have had in the past.

FIFTH: After we meet and get all the paperwork done etc. guess what: YOU MOVE IN! Homeowner!

(in addition to this I also put at the bottom of the back of the flyer)

Remember I pay a $100.00 Reward (upon closing) for any friends, relatives, co-workers etc. Who buy one the many mobile homes I have available in Nice, family parks all throughout San Diego County.
I am also always look to buy Used Mobile Homes too! and in any condition! I also pay a $100.00 reward (upon purchase) of any leads on a Used Mobile Home.

For more info call
Dirk, blah, blah, blah.

Hope this helps,
Dirk