follow up to 'three quick questions' and thanks. - Posted by markp

Posted by John Behle on April 20, 1999 at 20:54:28:

I generally try to look on the bright side. When it comes to some of the expensive seminars, I heard it said best when someone said “heck, I don’t regret it, it got me into the business”.

The real sad news isn’t that someone paid a lot for a seminar, it is when they give up. Many students from the high priced seminars have gone on to be quite successful.

The good news is it got you started and led you here.

Now let’s get busy and make some money. You don’t have to turn too many deals to realize a profit from what you’ve paid. Your list of the other seminar attendees alone might be worth the price. Learn all you can and then get them out there looking for notes for you.

follow up to ‘three quick questions’ and thanks. - Posted by markp

Posted by markp on April 20, 1999 at 19:22:14:

Mr. Behle,
Thank you for your personal response to my questions, the info. was a great help.
You mentioned your willingness to work with individuals on a one year 'mentor’program and I wish you would send me the particulars as to price and terms,(assuming that you still offer the opportunity) at your convienience.
Frankly I was jumping up and down happy when I read that as I know of a WHOLE LOT of folks that took those $10,000.00 super profit seminars just to find out that they should have been reading this article.
By the way I have touched base with American Note as per your advice and they are great people.
Please contact me if you would be willing to discuss letting me participate in the training,I hope to hear from you soon.
Best Reguards,
Mark Pouncey