For Ed Garcia & Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Robert

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 01, 2002 at 10:43:41:

Good morning Robert.

You’ve told us about your repo that is 4 years old, but you haven’t told us if you have re-established your credit since then.

My suggestion is for you, is to get a copy of your credit report and call me at (909) 944-0199 and I will go over it with you and tell you what to do.

Robert, I don’t have a hard money lender in MD, but I may have one of my student investors that I might introduce you to, who will network with you.

I also want to see if you could be sub-prime rather then Hard Money, that’s why I want to go over your credit report and see your credit score.

Robert, last but not least I would like to suggest for you to go to creditinfocenter.com and browse around. There you will find everything you need to clean up your credit and it’s for FREE.

Ed Garcia

For Ed Garcia & Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on February 01, 2002 at 10:06:49:

Hi Ed,

Do to my credit report, I was told this morning from a hard money lender that he could only loan me approximately 50% LTV for doing flips. Since I’m only doing flips but no rehabs for now, will this low LTV make a difference. I have a repo that was paid four years ago that is still showing up on my credit report. I’m working hard to repair the other damages I have on it, but is there anyway to get a greater LTV. I’m in MD and if you or any other hard money lender’s can help or lead me in the right direction, please email me.

Thanks,

Robert
rcbgroup@aol.com