Forclosure Lists - Posted by Fern

Posted by Cynthia Juarez on February 08, 2001 at 12:12:06:

Hey Fern, I recently subscribed to foreclosuretown.com. It seems to be pretty good although I haven’t purchased any properties yet. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Forclosure Lists - Posted by Fern

Posted by Fern on February 08, 2001 at 11:24:27:

What is the best way to keep on top of current foreclosures? I see there are dozens of forclosure listing services on the internet. They have various services and prices. Are one of these the way to go? Just Curious.

Re: Forclosure Lists - Posted by Mark LaNore

Posted by Mark LaNore on February 08, 2001 at 17:09:10:

Fern -

Have you tried your local title insurance company? Mine provides a list of the three counties where I live in the Portland Oregon metro area. The best part is that the price is right – free. The downside is that I only get them once per month usually on the 2nd week. I then hand enter them into my database for mailing letters and follow-up phone calling. If you don’t have a relationship built with a title insurance company yet, shop around for one and when you find one you can work with, take all of your business there. There are many services that they can do for you for free, such as the preforeclosure lists.

Good luck!

Mark