Forclosure - Posted by Nancy Casto

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on July 09, 2002 at 08:13:41:

If the loan is with recourse to you (most are), the company can come after you for the balance of the loan in excess of the foreclosure sale proceeds. The judgment can be created in WV and respected in NC…and used to put a lien on your home.

John Hyre

Forclosure - Posted by Nancy Casto

Posted by Nancy Casto on July 08, 2002 at 16:47:03:

I have 2 homes financed by the same company. The one in WV
I have a land contract on and the people are about to be
evicted. They have ruined the house and I am not going to
put any more money in it–it is not worth it and I would
not be able to sell it for the mortg balance. My question is if I allow this house to be forclosed on, could the
mortgage company attach that amt on
my loan on the home I live
in in NC? Would my property in NC be in any jeopardy or
would I have any problems since it is the same company?