Forclosures - Posted by danny teodorescu

Posted by Randy on August 15, 2003 at 12:07:24:

It?s the same site as www.foreclosureworld.net which has been around a long time and well discussed on this site. Put foreclosureworld into the search at the top of the page.

Forclosures - Posted by danny teodorescu

Posted by danny teodorescu on August 15, 2003 at 10:48:00:

Is anyone out there familiar with the website “www.foreclosuretown.com”? I am just looking for some feedback as to their credibility…if you don’t think it is a worth while tool, would you please recommend another. Thank you…

Re: Forclosures - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on August 16, 2003 at 11:17:12:

Received the following email:
Hey, thanks for the reply…Unfortunately when I put in “forclosureworld”, “foreclosure world”, www.foreclosureworld.net or any combination thereof I could not find anything…I am open for suggestions…thanks!

My reply:
The reason your not finding the thread on “Foreclosure World” is right now the search archives does not work on this years posts only previous years. The general condenses of opinion on Foreclosure World is the information is old and the properties are REO (Real Estate Owned) already gone back to the bank or being handled by a servicing company and selling at or near retail. Not the bargain investors would normally be looking for. Considering their $200-$300 “Membership Fee” many on CREO have felt one would be better off doing your own research at the county courthouse looking up “Lis Pendence” filings the old fashion way.