Foreclosing on Mobiles - Posted by Mark K

Posted by Mark on October 04, 2003 at 22:07:45:

I need help and don’t have a clue where to begin! No will refinance me cause I am on rented land here in Arizona! Between paying my mortgage and my bills I cannot keep up with the costs of normal maintenance. My family and I have WAY outgrown this house and we need out of it REAL BAD! Where can I find the true value of my home and what if it is less than what I owe? That is my problem. Please email me with ANY suggestions I have worked very hard at repairing my credit and really do not want to destroy it over this MH but I may take that route after I get a house.

Foreclosing on Mobiles - Posted by Mark K

Posted by Mark K on October 02, 2003 at 11:53:54:

Does anyone know how you go about foreclosing on a mobile that you have a lien against. I know how to evict tennants what about foreclosure. No one ever talks about that. I would appreciate specific information please or website.

Re: Foreclosing on Mobiles - Posted by Lyal

Posted by Lyal on October 02, 2003 at 13:06:00:

Mark,
Not possible to advise you without knowing where you are. The process can be quite different in different states / cities. Check with a local attorney who does this (call the dealers and park managers for a pointer to who’s experienced).
Lyal

repo man - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on October 02, 2003 at 12:30:18:

in WA, I fill out an Affidavit of Repossession.

Bada-bing - new title in 3 weeks.