Foreclosure 9 months behind. High LTV to refi. - Posted by Mary

Posted by James Harris on August 11, 2007 at 15:40:24:

Mary, we pray God’s blessings upon you and your household. As for your mortgage situation, I’m not sure why those others wou;d not refi your house using your credit scores, as long as your hubby lives with you. You didn’y tell us what your current loan amount is, however, if your 9 months behind, there may be a solution; call me as soon as you can to discuss a possible solution. 660-429-3874

Foreclosure 9 months behind. High LTV to refi. - Posted by Mary

Posted by Mary on August 10, 2007 at 11:24:42:

Hi:

Just a brief message here… Due to illness I couldn’t sell my home, now I have to make a difficult move in chronic pain. Been through 10 lenders since nov 2006 promise after promise and not even a call back… Well my home was appraised at 520,000 last feb, could have gone up in value because there pretty pricey in this subdivision. I don’t work can’t Drs orders. My fico scores are in the high 6’s husbands not good. Just asking but I highly doubt it, we can’t use my fico score because I don’t work I was told. Husband works, my payments are outrageous 4,200 a month. Wish I could keep my home for my kids sake, Been in this home since 1995. Husband receives SSI 2,300 a month plus pay which is about 30,000 a yr. He was laid off from a great paying job back in 2001…

Please don’t email me with criticism… I can’t deal with it.

Thanks…

Mary

sisterellenmary@yahoo.com

Re: Foreclosure 9 months behind. High LTV to refi. - Posted by Matthew

Posted by Matthew on August 13, 2007 at 10:00:25:

Call the lender and work terms to put some money out pocket, the legal fees some interest $$ and the balance on the back.

Re: Foreclosure 9 months behind. High LTV to refi. - Posted by Amos

Posted by Amos on August 11, 2007 at 19:41:26:

Mary,
My heart goes out to you. What state are you residing?