foreclosure bailouts/sale with leaseback - Posted by JonC

Posted by acw on August 13, 2007 at 15:40:30:

Sale/leasebacks are a legal nightmare. Courts view Investors who put them together as high interest rate lenders. Courts have overturned many of them as usuary rate lenders.

foreclosure bailouts/sale with leaseback - Posted by JonC

Posted by JonC on August 13, 2007 at 10:24:44:

Hi all-

I work as a mortgage broker in NY and I am seeing more and more situations come up where the homeowner has only 10-20% equity and bad credit. Usually they are in foreclosure right now.

I am looking for several solid and dependable companies that can handle sales with leaseback in a professional manner, working with busy mortgage brokers. Obviously, thie sale with leaseback is approached only after other refinancing alternatives have been exhausted.

Can anyone recommend commpanies that can do this?

I apologize if this post is not on the right board, but you guys usually have the answers!

Thanks very much,

Jon

Re: found this on the vine - Posted by Matthew

Posted by Matthew on August 14, 2007 at 14:43:57:

Foreclosure Bailouts R Us. Designed to save owner w/property. pfl

Patrick F. Long, MBA
E-mail PFLFunding@gmail.com
(Direct)- 401.499.7193
FAX- 401.675.1233

Private Investor firm funds Foreclosure / BR Bailouts and Recovery financing. Full program uses lease/buybacks, credit repair, debt elimination and negotiates short sales (when necessary) to keep clients in their home.

The company can intervene to stop proceedings and is focused on assisting the client to recover. LTV´s to 80% (case by case higher).

Brokers are paid a referral fee for accepted deals (submitted with 1003,credit, appraisal / comps).Fast initial review. Min. PROPERTY value needed is 200k. Coverage location below.

I also have access to “makes sense” hard money, but bailout program offers a better, comprehensive solution for the homeowner.

Call or email me for details.

Thx,
Patrick F. Long, MBA
E-mail PFLFunding@gmail.com
(Direct)- 401.499.7193
FAX- 401.675.1233

Coverage locations- NY, NJ, MA, CT, RI, DE, VA, MD, FL, PA., TX (Hou, Dal areas), Washington DC area, Chicago area. Additional larger metropolitan areas considered nationwide (call). CA funding temporarily on hold.