foreclosure in Alpharetta, Georgia - Posted by Bimal Amin

Posted by 590.0312467TN/GMD on September 09, 2003 at 18:42:24:

I am willie beasley I try reach you by phone and try to fax you same information to (678-8055091)
Att: Attorneys Germaine M. Duncan. On August 29 2003
Mr Herman Akin were given the house on 4175Bobwhite DR by the count He has 45 day to sell this property.

foreclosure in Alpharetta, Georgia - Posted by Bimal Amin

Posted by Bimal Amin on August 15, 2003 at 05:44:20:

I am looking for opportunity to invest in a home in Northern suburb of Atlanta. Any one knows a source as to where I can find homes falling behind in payment or desperate sellers etc…

Re: foreclosure in Alpharetta, Georgia - Posted by randolph

Posted by randolph on August 29, 2003 at 10:11:29:

What about in a lease purchase deal…I have a scenario where the leasee have only obtained 80% but needs someone to pick-up the other 20%…Seller will not carry the second. Also, the leasees have put down 10k …they must finance by the end of sept 03

Your thoughts

Re: foreclosure in Alpharetta, Georgia - Posted by Tom (GA)

Posted by Tom (GA) on August 17, 2003 at 07:40:48:

Try this site:

http://www.foreclosures.msplaw.com/

It covers TN, GA, AL, and NC.

Tom

Re: foreclosure in Alpharetta, Georgia - Posted by Jasmine

Posted by Jasmine on August 16, 2003 at 07:53:19:

I don’t know about every state, but I do know that in Georgia, it is required that foreclosure notice be posted once a week for four weeks prior to the sale date, so the legal section of your newspaper would be a good start. The notice includes the property address, the original amount of the loan, and the property owner names. You can usually use anywho.com or another online directory to locate contact information if the owners are no longer living at the property. Foreclosure sales take place the first Tuesday of every month at the courthouse steps for the district/county you’re in, so you may be able to just show up there to see who has properties for sale. That is very risky though, since you won’t know much about the property.