Foreclosure Leads - Posted by joe

Posted by Mike H on February 17, 2001 at 14:46:59:

I go directly to the county records via my computer. If I were you I would check to see if they have something like that in your state. They only charged me $25.00 a month and a $150.00 set up fee.

Foreclosure Leads - Posted by joe

Posted by joe on February 17, 2001 at 09:39:18:

Hello:

I put this message on the Lender’s board but this seems a more appropriate place:

I’m new at this. I’ve come across Foreclosure World/ Foreclosure Town as a source of leads. The service is not cheap and there are no cancellations or refunds. Before I go this route I’d like to know what experiences (good or bad) that others have had. Thanks.

Re: Foreclosure Leads - Posted by Charles Steed

Posted by Charles Steed on February 18, 2001 at 15:48:49:

Look for NODs under legal notices in your local newspaper. Find out who the trustees are. These are law firms or individual attorneys who handle the process of foreclosure. Cultivate relationships with these people as they are an ongoing source of leads. Ask them to notify you when they get a new one. Some will, some won’t. They know about foreclosures before they are made public and are in a position to let you know, if you can convince them you’re a credible investor.

Re: Foreclosure Leads - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 17, 2001 at 15:52:40:

Any good deals are going to be long gone by the time you get your list from Foreclosure World or whatever they call themselves. Go down to the courthouse and do your own research. It’ll be cheaper and that’s where you will find your foreclosure deals.