Foreclosure listing on MLS - Get out! - Posted by Dawn

Posted by waynepdx on July 03, 2002 at 20:06:55:

They may have had your names on them. It was off Highway 512 or something like that at a little gas station/minit mart. A mart where you walk up and someone opens a glass window to help you. The girl behind the counter had a bunch of harley davidson stuff on and multiple facial piercings.

We took the wrong exit and wound up driving to Puyallup and getting directions from a drunk guy in the Freddies parking lot.

You might want to put your signs a little higher.

They looked rather expensive to be putting where anyone can get to them.

I wont be coming back up on July 5th though. I still have the J>O>B and have to return there.

It would be nice to come up over the weekend. But I am booked with meeting with sellers.

I got a call last night about a condo and called the lady back today.

She has a condo with 80k in existing mortgage, and she just wants to walk. She just evicted a dead beat tenant and has no desire to rent again.

The preliminary comps I could find were 400 square feet smaller and 110k-115k.

I am meeting with her tomorrow. ON the 4th of July for that matter.

Jeesh, the things I do for 25-30k in profit.

Foreclosure listing on MLS - Get out! - Posted by Dawn

Posted by Dawn on July 01, 2002 at 11:30:00:

Hi:

I have found a property that is going into foreclosure and the owner is interested in deeding me the house. The only thing is that she has the property listed with a realtor. How do I get out of this?..if there is a way and are there any repercussions.

Thanks
Dawn

Simply ASK - Posted by Juan

Posted by Juan on July 01, 2002 at 12:40:21:

If you are talking about the listing agreement, you could ask the homeowner to have the realtor let her out of the contract. It might be more persuasive if she were to go to the realtor’s office and make the request (a few tears might help).

Re: Foreclosure listing on MLS - Get out! - Posted by John Merchant, JD

Posted by John Merchant, JD on July 01, 2002 at 11:42:34:

Your question’s not real clear…how you get out of WHAT? What are you into here? Have you signed some kind of contract?

If you’d give me a call I’d be glad to talk to you and see if I could offer some guidance, at no charge or cost to you.

John Merchant,JD
(253) 503-3886
Tacoma WA

Let us know how you do - Posted by Rosie_FL

Posted by Rosie_FL on July 02, 2002 at 11:00:05:

In 4 or so instances for me, this triggers the Realtor to tell the seller that they have a buyer/offer, it just isn’t in writing.

So the seller may tell you Thanks, but No Thanks, the Realtor has a buyer and we’ll just sell it that way.

Then (happened to me) you watch the house sold at the foreclosure auction the following week.
:frowning:

Hey John. - Posted by WAYNEPDX

Posted by WAYNEPDX on July 01, 2002 at 12:50:26:

I was just up in your neck of the woods last night getting me some of them good fireworks at the Indian Reservation.

I noticed some of the bandit signs used on some of the poles up there.

They were real perty lookin’. I dont ever see signs that big down in Portland. The ones I saw had the phone numbers cut off. But I wanted to thank you Washingtonians for the good ideas about how to make my signs look now.

Re: Hey John. - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 03, 2002 at 13:42:28:

Way to go Wayne! Now I have to go out today and see if they are my signs with the phone numbers cut off or if they were someone else’s. :slight_smile:

Wayne, I am only minutes from the firework stands (near Fife). Next trip up, let me know and we can have lunch. Are you coming back on July 5th to buy at the sale prices to stock up for New Year’s Eve?