foreclosure - Posted by Gwen Carter

Posted by IdahoRob on February 22, 2000 at 16:11:02:

Gwen
If you want and need a course at greatly reduced price I would frequent the on line auctions like EBay. You may get the C. S. course for near 1/2. also if you would just hang out here and in the other newsgroup, over the course of time you will learn so much—is like a free course.

I hear you saying that you don’t have the money for a course please help me. Well may I suggest that you study these two news groups reading and try to find the area that you think you will like in investing.
2 areas that you might study are flipping single family homes and or Lease options. They do require a small investment of running newspaper adds or other types of addvertisment and a commitment of time in both finding the movitated sellers— and finding buyers for your propertys, — are 2 of the common little money down ways to do real estate.

Have you studyed the other pages of this site. You will find success storys and how to storys that I think will help you on you quest to find your nitch.

When you do narrow your area of investment down you will begain to have questions that you can post on the 2 news groups.

Gwen find your nitch do a deal or two between now and next year and join us at 2001 creonline convention. Good luck and I hope I have pointed you in the right direction.
Rob Harris

foreclosure - Posted by Gwen Carter

Posted by Gwen Carter on February 20, 2000 at 20:57:26:

I know that I have made some terrible mistakes in my life, but I have a second home that I worked so hard with. It is rented but I got involved with a bad mortgage group and it has a 125% mortgage on it. I can never get anywhere with this loan and I am always falling behind. If God made a way for me to get out of this loan without going into foreclosure I would never make this mistake again. I was in a car accident and I have never been able to catch up much less try even to concentrate or buy Carlton’s Program, is there any information that you can offer me.

Re: foreclosure - Posted by rowe111

Posted by rowe111 on February 27, 2000 at 23:06:56:

Sorry to hear about your predicament. You might have to consider selling your 2nd home. I don’t know how else you can get out of a 125% mortgage. 125% 2nds are great in areas where the values are rising. This doesn’t sound like the case in your situation. If you let the property go into foreclosure, you will damage your credit rating and will have a difficult time qualifying for your next mortgage. Consider selling the 2nd home, and placing a 25% 2nd on your primary home to cover the difference. I know this isn’t a very attractive option but there aren’t many options available. Anyone else with an idea that may help?