Foreclosures everywhere......... - Posted by Bart

Posted by Dee CA on May 02, 2006 at 16:54:23:

Joe. This might be an easier way than explaining MERS to you. go to their link and check out the over view…

http://www.mersinc.org/

Dee

Foreclosures everywhere… - Posted by Bart

Posted by Bart on May 02, 2006 at 12:15:17:

…I’m marketing to foreclosures and have tens of deals working right now but I’m not seeing a pattern as all of these notes in foreclosure so far are all with different lenders.

I’m curious, who are the top lenders that are executing foreclosures? Washington Mutual? HSBC?

Just interested to see who I’m going to be dealing with the most.

thanks

justel voice activated phone telephone - Posted by sue

Posted by sue on May 06, 2006 at 17:25:32:

Website http://justel.freehomepage.com
justel totally voice activated HANDS FREE system sale:
Say hello to answer and name of person to dial.
Automatic hang-up. Easy to program with 60 name memory.
Easier than Ameriphone RC-200 100 Dialogue or Ablephone.
3 phones in 1, voice recognition, handset or regular speakerphone.
Good for handicap disability wheelchair handicapped disabled.
$135

USA SALES ONLY !!

Contact van7@mailpuppy.com

Ameriphone RC-200: Semi voice recognition activation phones.
These telephones only answer and hangup automatically.
To dial, you use a wireless mouse, optional blow switch,
touch pillow pad or headset. not a van teen cell picture signed $250

USA Sales only !!!

webpage http://justel.freehomepage.com

Re: Foreclosures everywhere… - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on May 02, 2006 at 15:29:27:

All lenders are seeing more foreclosures. The more loans a lender has the more foreclosures they will have. That said, some lenders were more agressive than others the past few years, and THOSE guys will have an even higher percentage than the others.

The big lenders here in OK are Countrywide, GMAC, Wells Fargo, Deutsche, Homecomings and of course TONS of MERS.

Dutch
OKHomesavers

Re: Foreclosures everywhere… - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on May 02, 2006 at 13:23:53:

Bart, I’m curious: where are you located? And what marketing have you done to find those foreclosures? What marketing gets the best response?

Re: Foreclosures everywhere… - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on May 02, 2006 at 15:55:41:

Dutch, do you know who exactly MERS is? I’ve heard of plenty of the other guys from retail banking, stock investments, etc. But I never really heard about MERS until I started looking into real estate. And they are ALL OVER the place. Are they just a big lender without a retail face that people would normally recognize? And they only do real estate lending or something? Or are they some sort of secret arm of some big international corporation?

Re: Foreclosures everywhere… - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on May 02, 2006 at 21:09:00:

MERS is Mortgage Electronic Registration System. It is a company that is a consortium of lenders for processing loans and foreclosures. You might borrow from US Bank, but the mortgage or Deed of Trust will say, “with MERS”, which gives MERS the right to foreclose. Much like a trustee.

Dutch
OKHomesavers