foreclosureworld.com - Posted by Scott C.

Posted by Bill on April 06, 1999 at 16:04:18:

Scott hit it on the head. The VAST majority of the stuff they list are from HUD/VA/etc. Like Scott said, you can get that for free.

foreclosureworld.com - Posted by Scott C.

Posted by Scott C. on April 06, 1999 at 13:56:29:

Has anyone ever subscribed to foreclosureworld.com? I believe it costs $365 for a “lifetime” membership. I was wondering if it is worth the money. Thanks for your help.

Not Again! - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by Michael Murray on April 06, 1999 at 21:50:21:

Scott,
There was a lengthy thread on this topic in early March. The consensus was that Forclosureworld was not a good place to spend your money since they had old and outdated listings, many of which were public information. Since Mr. Bill Steiger, the head honcho on that site, was actively soliciting me to join up, I apprised him of the bad things being said about his program on CREOnline, and asked him to post a response in his defense. He chose not to, and I have not heard from him since. Go figure!
Michael Murray

Re: foreclosureworld.com - Posted by Dave B

Posted by Dave B on April 06, 1999 at 17:16:51:

Additionally, the listings they have tend to be old.
In the foreclosure business, speed is of the essence.
Get the info the same way they do, and you’ll have a better chance. Banks, mortgage companies, realtors working for these institutions, legal publications, etc.
Good Luck
Dave B

Re: foreclosureworld.com - Posted by Donna

Posted by Donna on April 06, 1999 at 14:21:16:

I have not subscribed to it but from what I understand there isn’t anything there that you can’t find out for yourself for free. I would save my money if I were you.