Foreclosureworld web site - Posted by Edward Smoke

Posted by Mark-NC on February 14, 2000 at 08:42:00:

Tammy,
It should be free public information… Most court houses have a bulliten board you can walk right up to and read the information right off the board.

Mark

Foreclosureworld web site - Posted by Edward Smoke

Posted by Edward Smoke on February 13, 2000 at 19:49:53:

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Foreclosureworld.net or foreclosureleads.com. I am new to the business and am interested in working the foreclosure market. Would there be any benefit to subscribing to their services. The cost is about $550.00 for life time access to both sites. Any info would be appreciated.

Re: Foreclosureworld web site - Posted by Mark-NC

Posted by Mark-NC on February 14, 2000 at 07:21:10:

Ed,
I know someone that subscribed to it what he told me was. Although the information was accurate by the time they printed it up and got it to you it was outdated and the properties were gone. You can go to the court house and get the information for free.

Mark

Re: Foreclosureworld web site - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on February 14, 2000 at 24:40:51:

I recommend that you do an archive search of this newsgroup for both sites. ForeclosureWorld does not have a good reputation, the other site I don’t know.

-Chris

Re: Foreclosureworld web site - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on February 13, 2000 at 21:09:49:

looks like the same company let me know what u find out please.

Steve

Re: Foreclosureworld web site - Posted by Tammy

Posted by Tammy on February 14, 2000 at 08:26:57:

I know that I can go to the court house and get foreclosure listings for free in my area but isn’t there like an restriction or something?