forms - Posted by steve kelly

Posted by Bill H on June 02, 2006 at 16:49:36:

What you are trying to do is have your cake and eat it too…looks more like and option to me and would probably be thrown out in court.

Ask yourself…would I sell to someone under these conditions…the answer is probably NO.

forms - Posted by steve kelly

Posted by steve kelly on June 01, 2006 at 15:08:18:

I live in texas. I’m trying to find forms/information on dual closings and purchase contracts for single family homes. I have buyers who pay full price for the home (they have less than perfect credit so the financing is private) I want to tie up the home at a discount, bring in my buyer and do a simaltaneous closing (I pocket the difference)
Does anyone know of a site I can find the forms and paperwork to do this???



Re: forms - Posted by JM101

Posted by JM101 on June 04, 2006 at 01:25:20:

Try here but please check with your attorney to make sure you are doing what you want to do correctly.

Re: forms - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on June 02, 2006 at 14:11:57:

You can do this yourself. You don’t need a closing company or attorney to do thsi work for you unless you want to pay them. If you know what you are doing. Set it up like you want, have your attorney look it over for mistakes & recomendations, then hold your own closing.

After you have done a few of these deals all teh paperwork is the same, it is just tedious work filling in the boxes.

Then again for some it is worth paying a few $$ to have someone else responsable for foul-ups!


Re: forms - Posted by steve kelly

Posted by steve kelly on June 02, 2006 at 15:11:01:


Thanks for the advice!!! Do you know anywhere that I could see “standard” forms to use as a guide to creating my own? Particularly my contract to purchase from the seller. It has to have a clause that allows for the simaltaneous closing and doesn’t commit me to the purchase unless I have a buyer.