Found a mentor @ $750 a pop, what do you think? - Posted by Eva

Posted by SDM on July 19, 2002 at 23:28:01:

Ah,well,it’s always the moms that are the last to know. If you speak to Bill, break it to him gently.

Found a mentor @ $750 a pop, what do you think? - Posted by Eva

Posted by Eva on July 18, 2002 at 23:18:18:

Hello,
I am in the Los Angeles area where the market is very hot and no end in site that I can see. I have made contact with a person who has offered to mentor me. What she says makes sense but I don’t know anything about her product. Her name is Phyllis Rockover. Has anyone had dealings with her or taken a mentor course? She will charge me $750 for 6 hours and all the phone calls I want to make to ask questions, walk me through deals and so forth.

I think $750 is peanuts if she delivers.

Anyone? Comments?

Please email me at evejean880@msn.com

Thank you!

Re: Found a mentor @ $750 a pop - Posted by SDM

Posted by SDM on July 19, 2002 at 19:48:00:

I believe that William Bronchik is Phyllis’ mom. She is a very intense and knowledgable lady. I have no idea how she runs the mentoring side. Some questions to ask would be: Is there a limit to the number of phone calls? How long can I call you for advise,weeks, months, years? Is she going to receive any of the profits from your deal? What techniques is she going to introduce you to? Will she show you how to set your company up? If you are comfortable with her answers, then go for it. There is nothing better than having someone in your corner until you feel comfortable doing them yourself.

Trying to reach you eva - Posted by danainla

Posted by danainla on July 19, 2002 at 15:38:54:

Eva,
I am also considering Phyllis’s consulting services and would like to talk to you. I can be reached at dana@foga.com. Your emails are conflicting. you listed evejean880@msn.com however when u click on your name it says evajean880@msn.com.

Found a mentor @ $750 a pop, what do you think? - Posted by Danainla

Posted by Danainla on July 19, 2002 at 14:14:25:

I would like to know if anyone has used Phyllis Rockower too. I am also considering using her consulting.
Dana

Re: Found a mentor @ $750 a pop, - Posted by HD

Posted by HD on July 19, 2002 at 09:52:03:

That’s $125 per hour. Negotiate fee per deal rather than per hour.

Re: Found a mentor -see the link - Posted by Terry_IA

Posted by Terry_IA on July 19, 2002 at 06:10:25:

You might want to read the post @ http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard2/messages/29562.html
It could be a different person but…

Re: You can’t trust pictures … - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 19, 2002 at 20:50:19:

… I believe that William Bronchik is Phyllis’ mom.

I didn’t realize Bill was a female. Does he know it?