found motivated sellers need purchaser for quick flip - Posted by Graeme Flett

Posted by JohnWe (NoCA) on February 14, 2000 at 20:41:02:

Flipping is simple, if you have a good deal. Building up a network of buyers isn’t really that hard either. I’d start by calling the people that are running “I Buy Houses” ads. Some of them are investors with no money like you and me, but some of those people are cash buyers, and they’re the ones you want.

Also, get in touch with your local Real Estate Investment Club. There’s tons of people there just looking for the right deal.

Finally, get a presentation together, and contact people you know have the money to invest. If you have a plan layed out explaining the details of their investment, most people will listen.

Hope that helps. Good Luck!

found motivated sellers need purchaser for quick flip - Posted by Graeme Flett

Posted by Graeme Flett on February 13, 2000 at 22:17:23:

I have been following your site for the past week and have found the articles very helpful. I am a newbie crazy canuck(canadian). Over the past few weeks I have seen 5-6 properties that are priced below market value, vacant, etc, by motivated sellers. I know I could get these for a good price but am not sure what is the best way to advertise for buyers for a quick flip/wholesale. Feel comfortable buying but looking for advice for the reselling. Any insights from past experiences would be helpful. Thank you.