Found wholesale magnetic signs - Posted by Tom B (GA)

Posted by Tom B (GA) on January 16, 2002 at 06:02:23:

Found wholesale magnetic signs - Posted by Tom B (GA)

Posted by Tom B (GA) on January 15, 2002 at 17:32:19:

For those of you interested, I found a website that wholesales magnetic vehicle signs. The good thing is you do not have to be a retailer.

There are 2 sets of prices listed on the site, one which is the wholesale price, the other, I found out, is what is used if you are a retailer to show your customers. I had to call because of the confusion.

If you order from them you pay the wholesale price with no minimum quantities. When I phoned with the questions, I went ahead and placed my order just to make sure I was getting the correct price. 10" x 24" for $12 each. I ordered 3 for my pick up.

Shipping (ground) is extra but is still under what I could find local or on the net.

The other thing I found out is that they size your wording to fit the size of the sign. All I had them put on was, I buy houses and my phone #. I guess that would give me about 3" to 3 1/2" letters.

Anyway, just thought I’d pass this on. If anyone is interested in the quality (aren’t we all), I should have them before the end of next week and let you know.

Oh, almost forgot. Here’s the link.
http://www.amteksigns.com/home.html

Tom B.

P.S.- I am in no way affiliated with or know anybody in this company. Just returning what little I have to contribute to this website.

Re: Found wholesale magnetic signs - Posted by Heidi W

Posted by Heidi W on March 06, 2002 at 16:43:35:

Just wondering - have you gotten any leads from your magnetic signs?

Re: Found wholesale magnetic signs - Posted by Michael Strickland (MD)

Posted by Michael Strickland (MD) on January 15, 2002 at 22:17:42:

Hmmm…wondering if magnetic signs will stick to my Saturn? Polycarbonate panels you know.

Re: Found wholesale magnetic signs - Posted by Tony

Posted by Tony on January 15, 2002 at 20:31:47:

Hey let me know how the quality is when you get them sounds like a good price.

Handyman’s secret weapon…duct tape :wink: nt - Posted by Tim (ME)

Posted by Tim (ME) on January 16, 2002 at 17:34:33:

nt

Re: Found wholesale magnetic signs - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on January 16, 2002 at 06:29:37:

Michelle: this happened to me and my Saturn last year on a project where all of us were supposed to have magnetic signs on our cars when we were on site. I just stood there and watched it fall to the ground. I put it on my hood for the purposes of conforming with the rules. Sincerely, Kristine