Frank Pluzdrak, what's happening with Mastermind? - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by John Behle on April 06, 1999 at 12:27:06:

I’ve been swamped the last few days (like normal) - but even more than usual. My plan was to give at least 24-48 hours notice and post resources to reference and prepare. I just haven’t gotten that together and without the notice most would not be there.

I think we better look at next Tuesday to give everyone sufficient notice.

Frank Pluzdrak, what’s happening with Mastermind? - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by Michael Murray on March 29, 1999 at 21:37:18:

Say, Frank,
Back on March 10, you opened a dialog about starting a Mastermind Group (see http://www.creonline.com/cashflow/wwwboard3/messages/3036.html ). How is that going? Anything new developing? Are you still working on it and when will we hear more?
Thanks,
Michael Murray

Re: Frank Pluzdrak, what’s happening with Mastermind? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 30, 1999 at 10:22:54:

Frank’s been waiting for me. I’ve been swamped. I don’t want to do it without giving enough notice. So - here it is. We’ll start next Tuesday (not 3/30, but the week after - at 5:00 PST). I’ll post details about content and preparation later.

Is today the day? - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by Michael Murray on April 06, 1999 at 10:47:49:

I see by the above post that today is the day to begin the Mastermind forum. Since we have heard nothing, I assume you need more time. No one wants to put any pressure on you, I am sure. So, if you could let us know if another date would be better, I for one, would be more than willing to wait for your cue.
Thanks,
Michael Murray