Free eBook by David Finkel - Posted by CL2

Posted by Brent_IL on October 15, 2003 at 17:55:06:

They sold a bunch of the hard cover edition. The hard copy was well worth the price if you did L/O’s.

Free eBook by David Finkel - Posted by CL2

Posted by CL2 on October 15, 2003 at 12:37:26:

Does anyone know if you’re billed for other services that may be included with the free ebook from David Finkel? The request form asks for billing information which includes our street address. I’m just curious to know if all I will get is the FREE eBook via email without any commitments?

Thanks, in advance.

Re: Free eBook by David Finkel - Posted by Bryan-SactoCA

Posted by Bryan-SactoCA on October 15, 2003 at 17:48:56:

Not that I know of, however you WILL be spammed relentlessly via email and snail mail with ads for various mentoring programs. One “exclusive offer” was for a seminar in Hawaii costing $25,000 per person, as I recall. (If I had more money than sense I sure wouldn’t be here, I’d be shopping in Beverly Hills.)

Re: Free eBook by David Finkel - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on October 15, 2003 at 13:45:10:

There?s no additional commitment. The book is free. I’ve read it and it’s a pretty good discourse on the subject matter. There’s an occasional e-mail from David?s company, and every couple of months I get a piece of promotional mailing, but that all. Assuredly, you can’t beat the price.

Re: Free eBook by David Finkel - Posted by Eric - GA

Posted by Eric - GA on October 15, 2003 at 14:11:56:

Can you please direct me to where to get this book? I’m not familiar with it.

Eric - GA

Re: Free eBook by David Finkel - Posted by CL2

Posted by CL2 on October 15, 2003 at 14:29:19:

Thanks Brent!

Eric, I actually started looking at the banners that flash at the top of the messages. The book is located at: http://www.resultsnow.com/p358.html

“Best Seller” for free?! - Posted by Ima

Posted by Ima on October 15, 2003 at 17:10:40:

eom