FREE full color Business cards! - Posted by jim

Posted by SueC on November 02, 2000 at 14:18:25:

(nt)

FREE full color Business cards! - Posted by jim

Posted by jim on November 02, 2000 at 13:11:35:

VistaPrint.com/cards is a fully integrated e-printer that has an incredible offer of 250 FREE full color business cards. You design these cards yourself and have dozens of templates and colors to choose from. They also offer letterhead, envelopes, postcards, and invitations all at unbeatable prices. Check it out!

Business cards are always FREE at http://www.VistaPrint.com/cards

I did it and am happy - Posted by John J.

Posted by John J. on November 04, 2000 at 01:01:47:

I ordered my cards from them several months ago and am happy with them. They charged about $5.00 for S&H, which included rapid delivery by priority mail. They have their logo and a one liner at the bottom of the reverse side of the cards, which is fine with me. As title underneath my name, I have “Real Estate Investments” followed by 2 blank lines and then “We Buy Houses - Fast Cash” in italics, followed by my address info. On the left of the card is a nice colored bar overlayed by a drawing of a house.
Occasionally I receive an e-mail from them promoting their other printing products.

Re: FREE full color Business cards! - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on November 02, 2000 at 16:13:56:

This is great to get free business cards. However, there is a price. If you don’t want text on the background, it’s free, but you allow them to have a listing of their website as free advertising.

Also, they do charge you a fee for the shipping. Anywhere from 5-20 bucks. So, free really isn’t “free”.