Free negotiating tapes - Posted by Jeb

Posted by Nate on February 06, 2001 at 12:38:39:

who knows, maybe their business model involves using the float on huge amounts of rebates for 3 1/2 months to invest in something (commercial paper?) and that’s where the profit is made.

Free negotiating tapes - Posted by Jeb

Posted by Jeb on February 06, 2001 at 09:06:26:

I didn’t see any competing product like this for sale at CRE so I hope it’s o.k. to post. The price is $76.99, but they send you a check for that amount so it’s free. Just make sure to follow their rebate instructions to the letter and you will get your rebate check in about 14 weeks.

http://www.cyberrebate.com/catalog/product.asp?sts=nwc45&dept_id=19100&pf_id=793806&from=100&whichpage=&100=-1&mscssid=MT5R03AN06WM8MG93PQVXA8F4NL0APX4

Disclaimer- I just saw this and ordered myself so I can’t give you a review on how good the product is. I have ordered from CyberRebate before and they are legit.

are the tapes content any good? - Posted by Lisa Jones

Posted by Lisa Jones on February 07, 2001 at 15:27:34:

Lisa

Questions answered - Posted by Jeb

Posted by Jeb on February 06, 2001 at 20:57:41:

I see this one brought up a bunch of questions. As long as you follow the directions on the site you will get your refund. You really don’t need to do much to keep track of this. Print the order receipt out and you can go to the site, open up your account and see all of your order/rebate progress. It’s an easy way to get frequent flyer miles and get stuff for free.

Well enough out of me. Head to the site below for detail from other users.

Re: Free negotiating tapes - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on February 06, 2001 at 19:30:38:

I saw a previous post about this site (might have been Houserookie, if not, sorry) and ordered something. At the CyberRebate site they explain that they offer the 100% rebate on only a small portion of their product line. The company hopes you will also buy some of the thousands of other items. Not a scam, simply a unique allocation of advertising dollars.

14 weeks? [nt] - Posted by SusanL.–FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on February 06, 2001 at 15:22:41:

nt

Re: Free negotiating tapes - Posted by Charles Steed

Posted by Charles Steed on February 06, 2001 at 14:16:11:

I’ll bet they make their money compiling mailing lists. Hard costs for tape set, (depending on the number produced) is relatively small compaired to the revenue that can be generated selling lists. Nothing wrong with that, just be prepared to receive tons of promotional mail and spam.

Re: Free negotiating tapes - Posted by Bassman

Posted by Bassman on February 06, 2001 at 11:24:21:

Let me get this straight , im to send them roughly $77 , and wait 3 1/2 months to get a rebate check ?
Sorry , im not that trusting to hope someone sends me my money back.
Where exaclty does this company make their money , the fact that most people wont follow the rebate instructions to the letter, then wont get their money ?
And since most people forget , or dont want to waste their time to follow up trying to get their money?
Im curious as to why a person would have to wait 3 1/2
months to get a rebate? Actually , it looks like it would be a little bit longer, thats 3 1/2 months from the time they recieve your rebate submission.
Maybe I am abnormal, I have a difficult time tracking and following things from 4 months ago. Especially rebates. I would rather go for the programs that only charge you shipping charges and they send the product free. But thats my opinion.

Scott

Re: Free negotiating tapes - Posted by Houserookie

Posted by Houserookie on February 06, 2001 at 13:35:56:

Cyberrebates.com is one of the most successful
sites out there. They give it back.

It’s yourlost!

Re: Free negotiating tapes - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Tim Jensen on February 06, 2001 at 11:35:54:

Bass,

I have used their service before and did recieve my rebate check as promised. However, it did take the full 3 1/2 months to get the money.

I would not be so concerned about getting the money, but more concerned at why it took so longf.

Tim