From The Heart! And TCA Pumping Too! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by Captain Phil on March 10, 2006 at 08:53:27:

David,

I can’t tell you how much I have appreciated your friendship this past year. You and Carolyn have been incredible friends.
Professionally I have been amazed at your unparalleled knowledge of real estate and the cash flow business. I am inspired by your ability and selflessness in teaching others and your incredibly hard work ethic. It is good to see you making posts again and I am looking forward to your full time return to the business.

Your friend
Phil Camenisch
US Note Group

From The Heart! And TCA Pumping Too! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on February 17, 2006 at 23:20:57:

I am posting here to let everybody who has emailed me over the past few weeks know that I have been out of action for almost two months now ? primarily as a result of a sudden change in my health that led to major heart surgery on January 16th.

A life-changing event I wasn?t including in my plans for 2006! :cry:

Consequently, I have a huge back log of so many of you waiting to hear back from me.:o Unfortunately, it is going to be a few more weeks, as I am under strict doctors? orders to avoid working for at least three more weeks; and restricted duty for two more months afterwards. However, I will try to knock out an email response or two per day around my rehab program as time and my recovery permit.

In the meantime, I would like to thank those of you who had knowledge of my situation, and your kind reactions to it. I have been blessed to receive overwhelming personal support from so many ANN staffers. I?ve also received tremendous emotional support from top industry practioners and educators, including our own Terry and J.P. Vaughan here at Creative Real Estate Online - with whom my wife and I have had a wonderful relationship at both a personal and business level, for the past 10 years!

I also was blessed to have industry friends such as Tom and Roberta Standen of Note Servicing Center, and also former ANN CFO Tom Breen, all of whom maintained a constant vigilance in the hospital during my day-long surgery, and in the weeks following. And Linda Maarchi of NoteWorthy, and Steve Daniels of HelpUFinance, who kept my morale up with their constant phone call and email support.

I am pleased to say that I have developed a very strong relationship over the past 18 months with Millionaire Club Success student Phil Camenisch (Capt.Phil), and it was never as rewarding as it has been the past month. Phil called almost every single day during the two weeks I was in the hospital ? and comforting my wife when I was unable to talk. Astonishingly, Phil showed up unannounced at my front door, the day after I got home from the hospital - making a surprise visit from Florida?. What an incredible treat that was!

I have also had the incredible good fortune of several other Millionaire Club Success students stopping by my home for a visit over the past two weeks since I got back home.

Speaking of surprises, I?ve had a number of recent emails from many new students claiming that investors (and even some misinformed educators) are telling them that nobody buys MH notes secured by used homes in MH Parks???

Nothing is further from the truth!!! Terry Vaughan and I have been purchasing these MH notes for over a decade! And we certainly aren’t the only ones. Besides the many buyers I know from around the country, we’ve even watched several of students become very active MH note buyers for their own accounts… most notably my friend Captain Phil, who I mentioned above. Both this web site, as well as this Forum, are loaded up with information about that fact.

What?s even nicer? Even in the middle of all the ?ticker? travails I have encountered over the past two months, I have managed to purchase another 19 MH notes (not to be confused with MH located on land, where note is secured by both home and land ? those are NOT Mobile Home notes? they are real estate notes), and have a couple of bids floating on a few others. I?ve made nice investments, and the finders who brought us the deals are earning nice fees. That?s what it?s all about, right?!?

May we all ?Get Rich in 2006? and I look forward to catching up with you over the coming months!

David P. Butler

Re: From The Heart! And TCA Pumping Too! - Posted by Captain Phil

Posted by Captain Phil on March 10, 2006 at 08:50:04:

David,
I can’t tell you how much I have appreciated your friendship this past year. You and Carolyn have been incredible friends.
Professionally I have been amazed at your unparalleled knowledge of real estate and the cash flow business. I am inspired by your ability and selflessness in teaching others and your incredibly hard work ethic. It is good to see you making posts again and I am looking forward to your full time return to the business.

Your friend
Phil Camenisch
US Note Group

Re: From The Heart! And TCA Pumping Too! - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on February 19, 2006 at 23:25:26:

Wow, I didn’t know. My heart goes out to you. It’s not fun. I had open heart surgery 5 years ago in April. In my case it was a fix of a long term problem with Atrial Fibrillation. In my case, they cut my heart in ten places and sewed it back together again.

But, they are so good these days that I was up walking a few days later and my heart is healthier than it has been in 25 years.

I wish you the best. It can be quite an ordeal. I’ve corresponded a great deal with people over the last few years that have gone through surgery. Some even experience some severe bouts of depression and I found a good book on Amazon relating to it. That kind of trama to the body kind of throws it for a loop.

I’m sorry I didn’t know what you were going through. I wish you all the best and am glad they got it fixed.