Frquently Asked Questions sheet for sellers on lease options - Posted by Matt B

Re: motivation - Posted by Scott

Posted by Scott on March 28, 2000 at 17:24:57:

Thanks Matt. I actually just purchased William Bronchick’s course on lease options so I’m sure he has suggested formats included. Wondering if you have any thoughts on his materials. Tks.

Re: motivation - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on March 28, 2000 at 18:51:14:

I have used various methods to generate leads from sellers. Mailing out letters is just one of them, but seems to be working very well for me. I am getting a 6% response to the number of letters that I am sending out. I have been told that direct mail usually yields a .5% response rate, so I must be doing something right.

I’m not really sophisticated enough to understand if I’m in a hot real estate market or not, honestly. I do my deals in and around Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Anyone know if that’s a hot market? All I know is that I deal with the leads that are generated by my advertising. Some turn into deals, some don’t.

Most of my deals are lease options, but that is mostly because I am most familiar with them. I have had a couple of subject to deals come along only because I knew that I couldn’t do a lease option on them. I have been working on expanding my thinking, and have now started to present multiple offers whenever I can.

Re: motivation - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by Anthony Henry on March 29, 2000 at 10:41:36:

Hey Matt could you forward me a copy of that letter. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Anthony Henry