Full-Time - Posted by Brett

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on February 13, 2001 at 10:37:02:

Brett, you need to realize how LUCKY you are. You are taking this time for granted!

There are so many things you can do. I could list all these things, but in my opinion, you have one VERY IMPORTANT thing to do FIRST. You need to reset and rebuild your attitude!

I’m not busting your chops…I’m trying to give you a boost. So, here’s my advice. Immediately get the book, “How to Think Like a Millionaire”. This little book will give you the keys to unlock the door that is keeping your great potential and motivation imprisoned. It will take you all of 2 or 3 hours to read the book. But if you do as it instructs, you’ll build the foundation you need to succeed. These are very basic methods that you’ve probably read or heard about in the past. Or, like me, maybe you’ve even tried them and given up, and forgotten about them.

Get the book. Read it. Practice it. NEVER give up.

Stacy

Full-Time - Posted by Brett

Posted by Brett on February 13, 2001 at 10:18:46:

I have an extreamly rare problem, at the same time maybee I don’t. Anyways my problem is time. I have to much of it. I have 35-40 hours a week to spend on REI. I was in school last semester but decided I wanted to become a REI. Now that I have all this time I don’t know what to do(procrastination). I need guidance. I’ve read the “it’s easier than in reality” books and courses and in them I found basic surface knowledge. I’m ready to go out there and get started, but what does that mean? How should I get started? Thank you

Brett-Milwaukee, WI