FUN Day Today! - Posted by Scott (AK)

Posted by HR on January 21, 2000 at 16:23:38:

nt

FUN Day Today! - Posted by Scott (AK)

Posted by Scott (AK) on January 20, 2000 at 22:52:58:

Some folks know, I am in California…sort of a “working vacation” for my wife. She is in school down here with her job. Since I will be heading away for a while myself in a few days, we thought it may be a good oportunity to get away from the cold of AK.

So…What do you do while the wife is in school all day?

Well, if you are like me, you find QUALITY people to hang out with in the area…or even a few hours drive away.

That’s exactly what I had the priviledge of doing today. I spent a few QUALITY hours with Ed Garcia.

I have heard a LOT of folks speak about how Ed shares willingly with his experience and knowledge. I found the same. Ed motivated me to think of areas I, up to this point, had only thought could happen in my distant future. Areas in which I now have expertise that I may be able to put to use sooner then I believed. We talked about ways I could move into my future without “breaking my mold”.

What I would really like say is a very hearty, public, “THANK YOU”. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to spend with me (AND with a 5 yr old daughter in tow).

Thanks Ed, you are a class act.

Scott Smith
Scott (AK)

Ed’s the best! (nt) - Posted by Lisa in Oz

Posted by Lisa in Oz on January 21, 2000 at 18:51:27:

nt

Re:The pleasure was mine… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 21, 2000 at 09:26:41:

Scott, Thank you, and Chris you too.

Scott your LOVE for this business is overwhelming.

I must confess, I was exhausted from late nights of work before our meeting.
But your enthusiasm energized me to rise to the occasion.

You Sir, are a genuine nice man. It’s often interesting to watch people with
their children. Your little girl was very well mannered. I could tell Scott,
not only are you a nice man, but you’re also a good father.

Yes, I have a bad habit of trying to make people reach down and come up from
with in.

I wanted you to realize that your only limitations are you, and the boundaries you set.

From time to time I meet people who are far from their own capabilities. And when I
Do, that’s when I attempt to make them do what I call, THINK BIG.

It’s funny how sometimes we can meet a man who seems so humble, but then you find
out that in his own arena, he is a POWER HOUSE.

Scott, the pleasure was mine,

Ed Garcia

Re: FUN Day Today! - Posted by SandyFL

Posted by SandyFL on January 21, 2000 at 09:00:12:

Hey, that is too cool! I bet Ed inspired you and talked to you about commercial property! Two of my favorite investors, combining their brain power. Glad to hear you are using your “vacation time” so well :slight_smile:

time well spent i’m sure… - Posted by chris_wa

Posted by chris_wa on January 20, 2000 at 23:06:11:

and not based on experience…but most certainly on stories told. Although i have never spoken with mr. garcia, i see him as a real class act as well. From what i have heard, he has spent countless…unselfish…hours with anyone and everyone that shows an interest in this business. such a selfless human being deserves recognition. i doubt he profits from conversations (monetarily) that he has day in and day out from people in our family as well as people in his community. Ed…i hope you know how fortunate we are to have you as part of our family here. Your efforts are not only appreciated, but respected as well. a sincere thanks from all of us…

chris_wa

Re: FUN Day Today! - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on January 21, 2000 at 09:44:54:

Hey Sandy. Glad to see you are still snooping around here. I was beginning to wonder myself. I hope things are well.

Re: FUN Day Today! - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 21, 2000 at 09:40:25:

Sandy:

Where have you been girl? I’ve missed you. XOXOXOXO

Everybody has asked me about you. I was going to send a searching party
after you. I am sooooo glad to see you back.

Your Dad,

Ed Garcia

Re: FUN Day Today! - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 21, 2000 at 09:34:52:

Sandy:

Where have you been girl. I’ve missed you. XOXOXOXO

Everybody has asked me about you. I was going to send a searching party
after you. I am sooooo glad to see you back.

Your Dad,

Ed Garcia

Re: Well said. I’m jealous of Scott, though. nt - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on January 21, 2000 at 01:50:00: