Get Started...again...help! - Posted by Steve (NC)

Posted by Mark-NC on April 13, 2000 at 07:12:57:

Tyrone,
Winston salem and the surounding areas are an excellent area.It is a growing area and it has homes in all price ranges to choose from. As a Note Broker I work with a couple of investors that are fliping properties retail using notes and they are doing very well. As far as I am conerned that area has a lot of opportunity and if I was closer to it I would be doing deals there myself.

Mark

Get Started…again…help! - Posted by Steve (NC)

Posted by Steve (NC) on April 12, 2000 at 21:16:07:

Well here i am back at creonline where it all started for
me in REI about 2 years ago. At that time i lived in Ohio,
had just graduated college as was “hungry”. I went to the
1st Convention in Vegas…fun. I did a few deals that summer…profitted about $20,000 and then…found my “JOB”.
I went moved to Winston-Salem,NC and became a police officer… one of my life long goals (why???dont ask).
Well i am here…and ready to head NORTH. I am waiting on
departments to call, etc… and getting tried of waiting.
I figured it was time to start doing REI again and see if i
could put together some cash. (MAYBE even enough to quit job and just pick up and move??) See mine and my wifes entire family is in OHIO…
NC is great but you know…family.

Well I guess i will hit the “old courses” and freshen up for a run and some green. (Case you are wondering…the courses…Brittons Quick Fire, Bronchicks L’o, Kaiser L/o, Diamonds L-p success, and many otherss).

The game plan is to hit L/0 and flips…market is good for them here.

Later.
Steve (NC)…
P.s. Keep the support coming…

Re: Get Started…again…help! - Posted by Tyrone(NY)

Posted by Tyrone(NY) on April 13, 2000 at 02:43:44:

Steve, I have freeinds and family in winston Salem and i am looking towards moving down there for a little while. I am down there pretty often.I was just wondering.How good is the rei market down there