Get your loan here

GUARANTEED LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS.

Are you an Investor, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Contractor, Farmer, Start up e.t.c? Perhaps you need funds to buy properties, fix/flip, improve on your Services / Establish. HAMMOCK VAN GUI INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT / FINANCIAL COMPANY is out to help those in need of finance archive their goal. We invest on properties, projects / business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. Have you been turned down by banks or other lenders because of your credit rate or Bankruptcy? we can offer you the loan you need at an affordable rate. We also need the services of Brokers or anyone who can refer people who need financial help and we pay every month for your services. Contact us through the below email if you are interested in a loan or need investor.

hammock.vani@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello my name is Reed I’m a Wholesaler in Detroit lookin to connect with a private lender I’m goin To Cali gonna need a Private lender to work with

I received your message regarding loan request. Contact through this email vn.j.kadn@gmail.com with the loan amount you need so you can be given more details regarding lending.

@ ReedsSmilingHouses

I will be glad to assist you with funding on any deal you have.We have attractive Loan programs for Fix & Flip,Rental and Multifamily with a Nationwide coverage. Email me and i will send over details of our Lending programs. Email: c.e.o.megainternationalfinacial@gmail.com or text/call 916-520-4233

Hello, my name is Angal Faria from Dubai. I am a real estate investor and working on it from 15 years. I have my own real estate business in Dubai. But now I am looking forward to a loan for my new project start on 01/02/2019. Kindly inform me that what is the percentage of interest your company takes per month.
Thanks

Hi Sir,

Kindly send me more details of your Project for review.Email: c.e.o.megainternationalfinacial@gmail.com Skype: ustino3

You will have to contact Van Kad company through this email vn.j.kadn@gmail.com they lend to your country, contact them.

Thank you so much. I must contact as soon as possible.

The following creoline forum is comprehending and brief regarding financial topics.However,I want to include that ,if any informations or service is required not only for this but also for accounting,vat,tax,excise,loans,outsourcing of accounting fell free to consult with the most reliable debt management solutions who are serving their clients and also enterprise for over than a decade with 100% assurance and assistance.

Has anyone used this lender?