GETTING CREDIT WHILE IN CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY - Posted by JESSE E. KNIGHT,JR.

Posted by Evelyn (FL) on March 17, 2001 at 01:53:46:

No. The book will not do it. It is only an introduction. However, you can do some deals with his Fast Cash COURSE, not the book. I have an old Sheets course, and I did not like it. But I have heard others say they do. LeGrand is plain and simple, yet effective. No hard to understand language. You CAN do this. I recommend it. Then after you have gotten your feet wet, so to speak, buy another course. You can try looking on e-bay if you are tight on cash.

Evelyn

GETTING CREDIT WHILE IN CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY - Posted by JESSE E. KNIGHT,JR.

Posted by JESSE E. KNIGHT,JR. on March 16, 2001 at 11:58:43:

My name is Jesse Knight, recently i became disable. Things had gotten so bad that i had to file chapter 13 bankruptcy in order to keep my house. I worked for the United States Postal Service for 29 years. Never had a credit problem,nor have i ever had a problem paying my bills on time. Once i became permanently disable the world stopped for me. I never thought this could happen to me , but it did. I don’t know if this is the right forum for this type of question, but i need some help if possible. I’m trying to start a real estate investment business. So far in my area i have located 15 properties that are in PER-FORECLOSURE,and FORCLOSURE STATUS. So far every place that i have applied to for financial assistence has either denied or turned me down. I have done alot of research on real estate investing and i know i can fip these properties and make a very,very good profit. These properties are in need some work but nothing major. My only problem is i need some financial backing. I’M NOT A BUM ARE ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I have a wife and two children a son J.T. that’s 24 months old, a daughter Samantha 9 years old a dog Oscar and house. I have worked very hard all my life. I just need some one to help me get started. I never knew that filing bankruptcy could put a person in such a bad light. What happens to a person like myself who has no other choice but to file bankruptcy when there is no other way out. Can some one advise me, or point me in the right direction to get some financial assistence. PLEASE ADVISE, THANKS
THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.

JESSE KNIGHT.

Go Jesse, go!!! - Posted by Scott M.

Posted by Scott M. on March 17, 2001 at 18:14:06:

Jessie, you can do it!! It’s better than sitting back and doing nothing. Here’s an idea you may want to consider. Find a partner who has good credit. Tell him/her that you’ll find the deals and do all the information gathering and present it to him/her. All your partner has to do is provide the credit and you split your profits. This might work best on flips (buying under valued properties and selling them for profit). You can do it!!!

Best of luck!!
Scott M.

Re: GETTING CREDIT WHILE IN CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY - Posted by Ken (ILL)

Posted by Ken (ILL) on March 16, 2001 at 21:23:01:

1st… find your local CREA. Then ask around for some hard-money lenders. Get talking about your deals. In the spread is there, they may lend you the money to do a flip or rehab. They usually will give you a loan based on the property, not your personal credit. The downside is the amount they want for their services. 15% is typical, and more on the first few. Once established as a good payer, they will be hunting you down asking if you want some more of their money!
Good Luck…
PS Fast cash IS a good book, but it is only the surface of what you can really do.

Re: GETTING CREDIT WHILE IN CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY - Posted by Evelyn (FL)

Posted by Evelyn (FL) on March 16, 2001 at 14:35:41:

Jesse,

Have you read any of the “How to” titles here? You will get a lot of information. Also, there are some good courses out there to guide you in the right direction. I personally have purchased Ron Legrand’s Fast Cash with Quick Turn Real Estate Coure. If you need the website…www.cashflowgenerator.com
However, the Cash Flow Generator course does NOT have enough info in my opinion. There is also Legrand’s book Fast Cash with Quick Turn which can be bought at Barnes and Nobles, but you may have to get them to order it.

Stop applying for financing. LeGrand shows you how to buy real estate without going to that DARN bank or finance company!!!

You can buy via Lease Option, Flip, or Subject to. Get some more info on this. This site is an excellent source for no money down deals. Read the success stories here. You will be amazed!!!

I hope this helps in some way!!!
Good luck and happy future investing!!!
E-mail me if you need me.

Evelyn

Re: GETTING CREDIT WHILE IN CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY - Posted by Lazaro

Posted by Lazaro on March 16, 2001 at 20:11:58:

Evelyn,
Is this book like Carleton Sheet’s course? Because Sheet’s course did not teach me much. I would like to know if this one is better or more or less what is it about. Thank you.
Cordially,
Lazaro