GETTING STARTED IN REAL ESTATE INVESTING - Posted by JEANINE TAYLOR

Posted by Karl Grube on April 04, 1999 at 07:57:59:

JEANINE: Here is a four-step process for first time investors. (1) Buy Carleton Sheets Basic Program. (2) Study for 30 days and pick one strategy you really like. (3) Apply this strategy in your first purchase. (4) Repeat step Three (3) over and over again until you become financially better off!. I prefer duplexes, clustered together or a very short driving distance from each other. The dollar numbers work better with duplexes and the tenants are easier to manage. Send me an e-mail with your questions and I’ll provide further info!

GETTING STARTED IN REAL ESTATE INVESTING - Posted by JEANINE TAYLOR

Posted by JEANINE TAYLOR on April 03, 1999 at 10:27:02:

MY PARTNER & ME ARE BRAND NEW TO REAL ESTATE
INVESTING. WE’RE READY TO DO THIS BUT HAVE ONE
MAJOR CONCERN. AT THIS TIME WE’RE TRYING TO ASSESS
EXPENSES FOR GETTING STARTED. WE UNDERSTAND THAT
WE CAN USE “OTHER-PEOPLE’s-MONEY” TO PURCASE
PROPERTIES BUT THERE ARE OTHER EXPENSES INCURRED.
SUCH AS; CONTRACTOR’S INSPECTION FOR ASSESSING
RE-NOVATION ETC.

IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDED US W/ SOME HELPFUL INFORMATION IT WOULD BE VERY MCUH APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU,

JEANINE TAYLOR
L.I.C. INVESTMENTS

Pretty Broad question… - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on April 05, 1999 at 19:38:05:

Hi Jeanine,
Your post asks a pretty broad question. What I would do is read everything that you can first, espiically the FREE how-to articles, success stories, newsgroups etc. Then I would check out the chat room in the evenings and talk to some of the people in there.
Before I would lay any money out blindly I would have a gameplan on the direction that I wanted to go.
Dirk Roach

P.S. Also in your future posts it is bad net ediquet to use all caps. It means that you are shouting.