getting started - Posted by Reggie

Posted by sonya on April 12, 2001 at 24:15:01:

hi reggie a good place to find out about investing groups would be creative real estate online.com.

getting started - Posted by Reggie

Posted by Reggie on February 26, 2001 at 16:35:00:

Hello, my name is Reggie and I live in the Atlanta GA. area I have some experience in real estate investing when I lived in CA. but have been out of if since 1997. I would like to get back into it but I have no money and bad credit…I have been reading the posts on creonline web site and have come to the conclusion that any thing is possible with the proper people behind you. So I am posting this message in hopes that someone can direct me in the right direction to getting started in the area of flipping single family houses. if anyone can offer any assistance at all it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Reggie

Re: getting started - Posted by LeonNC

Posted by LeonNC on February 26, 2001 at 20:37:21:

Reggie,

I’m originally from California and now live in North Carolina. I’ve always wanted to invest in houses. When I lived in CA. I think the numbers were just too high for me to really be serious about investing. Maybe not now that I know some things. But, I think prices in Altanta are comparable to Charlotte where I’m at. You should be able to invest in your area and not have to worry about the high numbers California has.

As for getting started in flipping I’d have to recommend materials by Ron Legrand. Bill Bronchick has a flipping course that’s probably good. Do your due diligence then go to work. You have a large real estate investing group in your area I’d check it out. Learn what areas investors will buy houses in. Then go out driving looking for junkers in those areas. Send many letters to owners of junkers and some will call you. Also, read this site daily!

Good Luck

LeonNC

Re: getting started - Posted by reggie

Posted by reggie on February 27, 2001 at 08:52:21:

Thanks for the insight I will check out Ron Legrand and also do you know the name of the real estate investing group or how I can get in contact with them. any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Reggie