getting started - Posted by Richie(NC)

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA on April 16, 2002 at 20:11:25:

…you should start out with what we on this website call Lonnie deals. Check out the bookstore under mobiles and look for the spiels concerning the 2 books by Lonnie Scruggs. They are GREAT books on buying and selling mobile homes in mobile home parks. Easy to start, easy to succeed, and you can NORMALLY earn from 50% to 100% on your investments. Easy reads, both, and a quick start for beginners. Eveyone on this forum knows about them and you can get all the help you need for using Mr. Scruggs successful formula. There are several other mobile home investing books available here also. They are ALL good. Its kinda like trying to eat just one potato chip.

Welcome to this forum, Richie.

Long life and prosterity, doc

getting started - Posted by Richie(NC)

Posted by Richie(NC) on April 16, 2002 at 19:30:30:

Just starting to research rei and mobile homes. I need to make cash quick, but I am willing to work hard(smart) for it and study to learn all the best teqhniques. As a newbie with decent credit and about $4000, should I start with MH or should I go ahead and try my hand at real estate. Anybody out there do both? Thanks for any suggestions.

Richie