getting started with CS... - Posted by marilyn

Posted by BGREEN on April 03, 1999 at 18:11:01:

I PURCHASED THE PROGRAM ALSO RECIEVED A PHONE CALL. I DID NOT GO FOR THE COACHING LINE. WHAT WAS THE COACH GOING TO TELL ME THAT THE MANUAL DID NOT? IF THERE IS CATCHES TO THE PROGRAM I DON’T WANT IT. OTHER THAN THAT, I FOUND IT(NO MONEY DOWN) VERY INFORMATIVE FOR THOSE WITH LITTLE TO NO EXPIERIENCE.

getting started with CS… - Posted by marilyn

Posted by marilyn on April 02, 1999 at 14:20:46:

I want to get started with Carleton Sheets. Have had his program for about 6 months and have done nothing with it yet. I recently got a phone call offering a coaching program. Is it worth the $2495.00? The caller seemed rude and pushy. Are they directly associated with Carleton?
What do I do - help!!

Re: getting started with CS… - Posted by Eric

Posted by Eric on April 04, 1999 at 12:01:34:

Like you I had also shelved my CS program for about a year, as so called real jobs have no respect for time. LOL. I have also got a call from them and the guy I talked to didnt seem pushy, however was insistant that i would make my money back in the first deal. Well I dont know about you but contrary to systems engineers dont make that much money… Anyways I politely declined… I THINK THAT FROM THIS GROUP YOU COULD PROBABLY FIND SOMEONE IN YOUR AREA that would be willing to help you. I have even gone as far as calling some of the I BUY HOUSES signs in this area to see if they would be willing to teach, this week. Being that it is a holliday weekend it was hard to reach anyone. But I will keep trying. Also look for investors clubs in your area. They are also very willing to answer questions that you may have because they have the same interests… Personally I WOULD SAVE MY MONEY. You could use that amount to put together a deal instead of giving it to a sales company.

Re: getting started with CS… - Posted by Budd

Posted by Budd on April 02, 1999 at 17:30:56:

Marilyn:
I purchased the personal coaching program about 6 months ago (you’re right, they are pushy…they’re salespeople for goodness sakes). The program is very good, but good enough to spend $2500 on? If I knew then what I know now, I may not go for it. The jury is still out on that. My 6 months on the resource line was up last week and they want $89 per month with a three month commitment to renew (I did).

Where state are you in?

Budd