Getting what you really want in life. - Atlanta Workshop. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by JohnB_NJ on December 01, 1999 at 22:36:10:

I agree 100% with you, Carol. I am living proof. I have a garage full of books and courses and my business just putted along for the last year. Now, I am “power on” due to “similiar training”.

So, I will be at John’s A&P workshop.

Thanks John for this opportunity.

Carol, it will be nice to see you and Dennis again. Thanks for everything you have done for me in the past few weeks. You have my sincere appreciation. 4

Getting what you really want in life. - Atlanta Workshop. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on December 01, 1999 at 17:04:22:

Before booking your tickets and making hotel reservations for the Atlanta workshop - consider coming out a day early.

I am teaching a one day experiential training on “Abundance and Prosperity” the day before the Atlanta Convention. This will not be videotaped or ever be available in a home study course. It is a “hands on” - in the moment - session to learn about your beliefs about money and the things that might hold you back. Seating is VERY limited.

If you aren’t getting what you want out of life. If you notice re-curring patterns in finances. If your garage is filled with home study courses, but your bank account isn’t filled. If others seem to be able to do it, but you don’t seem to get started. If your lifestyle models that of your family - but you’ve always wanted more.

This may be just the thing. I know it did me a world of good. Please see the info at my website. www.papergame.com

Everyone who even BROWSES here, please read this thread - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on December 01, 1999 at 19:23:21:

'cause this is SOOOO important.
Take our word. Dennis and I will be there because we know first hand how important it is to breakthrough the ‘stuff’ that holds you back from being who you are an accomplishing virtually everything you want to do.

All of the info in the world can’t get you there while it stays lodged in your head, fighting beliefs you hold in your heart.

Have we done the A & P seminar? No. But we have done quite a bit of similar training - and have John as a ‘mentor’ and role model in being where we deserve to be on many levels of living.

so, don’t pass it up… and do your friends a favor … bring them with you.

Carol
PS this is NOT a ‘paid political advertisement’ - just a heartfelt comment.