Global Equity Lending - Posted by Joe

Posted by Huy Nguyen on February 12, 2006 at 19:54:45:

I am in the company for a year already. I make good income. I do the purchase and refinance for clients with the cash-flow option ARM concept from the company. The company has licenses in 48 states. If you want to know more details, please email me at huynguyen5@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Global Equity Lending - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on December 07, 2005 at 18:00:59:

Has anyone heard anything on Global Equity Lending?
I would appreciate any positive or negative comments!
Thanks!
Joe

Re: Global Equity Lending - Posted by Abel Martin

Posted by Abel Martin on December 19, 2005 at 07:25:11:

Is this the MLM scheme out of the Dallas area? If so, I have not heard good reports from it and I am from Dallas. The people I know who signed up could not get loans funded with people with good credit. This was a couple of years back mind you.

Be careful of any scheme involving MLM.

Abel

Re: Global Equity Lending - Posted by James Harris

Posted by James Harris on December 09, 2005 at 22:54:54:

Good company. Go for it.

Re: Global Equity Lending - Posted by james Harris

Posted by james Harris on December 20, 2005 at 16:28:50:

No abel, they are not out of Dallas. Georgia.

Re: Global Equity Lending - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on December 11, 2005 at 15:13:49:

James,
Thanks for your brief response. Do you work for them?
What makes them a good company?
What are the pros and cons?
Thanks!
Joe

Re: Global Equity Lending - Posted by Terry

Posted by Terry on March 21, 2006 at 14:43:00:

I do not work for them as an affilitate. I have considered this, but have a consulting business and stay busy with that and a team of associates accross the USA and Canada that I am work with on a daily basis. As for the concepts, you can go to a library and get books or audios by Ric Edelman. One of his best-selling books, “Ordinary People - Extraordinary People”, is in part the basis of the theme behind the WLG finincial strategies. If you would like more directed confirmation of my beliefs or other info of use prior to taking the next step with WLG, contact me at: tkeddy@aol.com

Re: Global Equity Lending - Posted by James Harris

Posted by James Harris on December 12, 2005 at 05:56:13:

Yes Joe, I work with/for them. I am an agent. I like the concept that they offer as far as their out look; which is let me show you what we have to offer you. Not just let me do your loan. We/ I teach options for purchases and refinances. I can?t say that other brokers or companies offer that service.

I suppose that the only draw back would be the one you bought you in to the business; if the person who signed you up does his/her part you?ll be successful in the first year; however, if they don?t it could take awhile. Still worth the wait.

Re: Global Equity Lending - Posted by Huy Nguyen

Posted by Huy Nguyen on February 12, 2006 at 19:45:27:

It is a good company. If you need more info please email me at huynguyen5@yahoo.com. Thanks.