Global Resource Network just came to Ft. Myers, any opinions on this Company? - Posted by Tom

Posted by Justin on October 31, 2000 at 12:36:31:

You mean their new state of the art 15,000 sf office and training center. Shows me how much you know about this legitimate company. You and your phoney e-mail address could not rent space in my Dog’s house.

Global Resource Network just came to Ft. Myers, any opinions on this Company? - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on July 07, 2000 at 16:52:40:

Just attended their seminar. Sound great, but are they for real?

Re: Global Resource Network just came to Ft. Myers, any opinions on this Company? - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on July 10, 2000 at 11:50:26:

Check the internet for commentary and opinions. They will also enlighten you about what GRN offers to people who pay four-to-seven thousand dollars!

I did, and it took me months to get my money back. To their credit, they DID refund 100% of my money, and I did not have to attend the seminar and satisfy their “100% Money Back Guarantee”. As I said, it took months, and a lot of time on long distance phone calls, but they did send my money back.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK! My experience shows negative comments outnumber positives by 100 to one.

Is “Tom” for Real Himself??? - Posted by Patrick

Posted by Patrick on July 08, 2000 at 20:05:27:

Re: Global Resource Network just came to Ft. Myers, any opinions on this Company? - Posted by Rob

Posted by Rob on July 07, 2000 at 17:52:50:

DON’T…!!!

Re: Is “Tom” for Real Himself??? What kind of answer is this Patrick - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on July 10, 2000 at 11:36:39:

I asked a question looking for information and this is your response! What kind of idiotic fool are you?

Re: Is “Tom” for Real Himself??? - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on July 08, 2000 at 22:05:19:

Would be appropriate for them to move to Fort Myers; maybe they can share the closet space with Nationwide - if they have room in the back of the lighting store!

Consumer Complaints Against GRN - Posted by PT

Posted by PT on March 16, 2001 at 18:13:56:

Dear Past Global Resource Network Students…

Have you lost money to this investment seminar? Have you actually made money from the information given to you at the seminar? Did this company represent something other than the truth? If your answer is NO, then you should write a note to the California Attorney Generals Office (Link below). The Attorney generals office in California needs to hear from past consumers in order to take action on behalf of the collective people (You) who have lost money to this scam.

Please log on here to file a complaint…
Please go to: http://caag.state.ca.us/piu/mailform.htm

You will need the following information
Global Resource Network
2010 Jimmy Durante Blvd
Suite 220
Del Mar , California 92014
Phone 888-604-5622

If you want to keep the information confidential, select no at the bottom of the page, if you do not want GRN to review your complaint…
Also, you can contact the Public Inquiry Unit at (916) 322-3360 or, within California, by calling (800) 952-5225.