Global Resource Network - Posted by Tina Catalfano

Posted by Sam on December 28, 2000 at 24:47:25:

I can not believe this company is still in operation and has taken money from so many people. This company, backed by endorsements from Dr. Denis Waitley and Robin Leech has changed the course of peoples lives by fraudulently taking other peoples moneys to profit for themselves. I just saw a biography on MTV, about a rock star, who so called “invested” the bands last money on an illegal pyramid scheme (from the town location, money spent and description, sounds like Global Resource Network was the culprit). Flat out broke from this investment, the rock band was lucky to borrow several thousand dollars to finish their first album and became top of the charts by 1999. This individual was lucky, however for many others who lost their last dollars , it has drastically altered their course in life. What a shame that these people are not serving time in prison. And the ones that owe the bills are the criminals… I hope to heaven that they are all exposed for this wrong doing. And, these innocent people get their money back.

Global Resource Network - Posted by Tina Catalfano

Posted by Tina Catalfano on November 21, 2000 at 06:34:07:

I would like to know whether any class action suits are pending against Global Resource Network. Their promises included “anyone can do this business (notes) and make money if they live in a town having 28,000 people.” Well, I live in Baltimore (many more than 28,000 people). Yet when I investigated and tried to get investors to work several deals with me, I was told by many of the investor groups that in Baltimore it was nearly impossible because most of the homes are rowhomes. The investors don’t want to work with this market. GRN says “go to a different city.” Now, when I call GRN, I get a message that they will call me back. They don’t. I also bought a secondary course that I wanted to return. It took more than 3 months to get the money back.