Good Airfare for Convention - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Vicki on January 17, 2000 at 19:28:49:

I have been using www.travelocity.com for all my travel needs for the last 4 years and have been VERY pleased with their services and prices. I usually travel USAirways and use their website to book flights when they have specials using their Dividend Miles Program. If you book with them online during 9/99-3/00 you get 5000 bonus miles the first trip and 1000 bonus miles each additional trip during that time period. It pays to shop around. Good luck with your airfares and I can’t wait to meet everyone at the convention!!

Vicki

Good Airfare for Convention - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on January 17, 2000 at 14:49:30:

Hi there!

I don’t want to take up too much space on the board with this, but I just got a great price on our tickets from San Diego to Atlanta for the convention from www.continental.com. We got roundtrip for $229.00 (includes fees)! We think this is a great price. Visit their site, or call 1-800-525-0280. I am obviously not endorsing Continental Airlines. I just hope everyone gets a good price.

See you in February!
Jeanne

Re: Good Airfare for Convention - Posted by IdahoBob

Posted by IdahoBob on January 17, 2000 at 21:04:15:

Thanks Jeanne I tried to go Southwest airlines and found they don’t fly to Atlanta would have been $199 You have found a great deal. Thanks for sharing

www.Travelocity.com - Posted by Brandi_TX

Posted by Brandi_TX on January 17, 2000 at 15:18:25:

www.travelocity.com

I was quoted a high price by visiting each airline separately. Then I went to Travelocity.com, and my quote went from $700+ to $278 round trip (NO STOPS).

Give it a try.

My own CYA: I am in no way associated with Travelocity and am just passing on a source that gave me a good deal. Do with it as you will.

Brandi_TX