Good Auction websites?? - Posted by Charity

Posted by Charity on December 18, 2000 at 15:11:16:

It’s not the property or the price, I do know that. I am also an agent and priced the property under market for the n’hood. This home is worth the $260s and is surrounded by homes above $300K. The n’hood goes from $200-800K. It has a full basement, part finished; gourmet kitchen, etc. I just cannot get anyone to come and look lately. I think it has more to do with the market here in the Atlanta area. It was so good for so long and has gotten slow for me lately. I’ve tried advertising for a L/P, but everyone wants to put a tiny amount down and I can’t do that. One guy wants it, but he only has $6,000 and I can’t accept that little down on this house.

Anyway, I thought an auctioneer might be able to help or something. I am looking for any ideas…

Good Auction websites?? - Posted by Charity

Posted by Charity on December 18, 2000 at 12:36:19:

I am thinking of putting my personal home with an auction company. I have GOT to get it sold so I can pay off my bills and move to a smaller place until my baby is born and I can do REI full time. I’ve had it listed, FSBO and reduced several times. It is under market price right now, but there is still not a lot of action. It will be a great deal for someone, but not enough for most investors. So I need to talk with a reputable auction company and see what they offer. Anyone have experience with auctions?

Charity

Re: Good Auction websites?? - Posted by HOuserookie

Posted by HOuserookie on December 18, 2000 at 13:53:22:

Charity,

Why are you having a hard time selling? Is it the property, the buyers, or the financing?