GOT MY FIRST TENANT!!!!!! - Posted by Levi

Posted by John on August 26, 2005 at 08:47:24:

Bronchick’s L/O course is all you really need it covers everything you need. It comes with all the forms. I have done 5 delas in a year with this course as guide

GOT MY FIRST TENANT!!! - Posted by Levi

Posted by Levi on August 25, 2005 at 22:19:33:

Thank you to everyone on this board and the wealth of information you provide. I lease-optioned the rehab house I bought a few months ago to a tenant tonight. I collected $3,500 upfront, will have about $250/mo cashflow, and should collect about $20,000 on the back end. The tenant brought her extended family through to show off the house and had her dad inspect the property and the contracts. Everything was kosher (i’m Jewish, i can say that!).

I called the tenant yesterday because she seemed really interested when I took her through the house last week, but I never received an application back. I simply wanted to get her impression of the house and terms, and she said, “I mailed that in a week ago, you haven’t received it yet?? I loved that house, I’ve been waiting to hear back from you.” I thought rent checks were the only thing lost in the mail!

I guess I’m off to house #2, I hope I can find another good deal soon. Thanks again for everyone’s help.

Levi

Re: GOT MY FIRST TENANT!!! - Posted by sims

Posted by sims on August 25, 2005 at 22:32:53:

congrads!!! did u do this via the posts or did you buy a LP course?. if so, which one. i tried to seek info on this site about help w/LP or at least ifo about good LP courses, but my ? don’t generate much response. at least u got your help. but maybe i do not ask the right questions. best to u and much $$$$.

Re: GOT MY FIRST TENANT!!! - Posted by Levi

Posted by Levi on August 25, 2005 at 22:42:48:

These are the resources I used:

Web:
CREOnline
Mastermindforums.com

Books:
Landlording, L. Robinson
The Landlord’s Kit, J. Taylor
Secrets of Lease Option Profits, Shea & Warda
Turnkey Investing, M. Chan
Lease Options & Sub2 Deals, W. Patton
Make Big $$ in RE Investing, Conti & Finkle
Buy Low, Rent Smart, Sell High, Frank & Heller

Courses:
Bronchick’s L/O course

Re: GOT MY FIRST TENANT!!! - Posted by sims

Posted by sims on August 25, 2005 at 23:42:55:

did u consider or review the Lease2Purschase course and if so how did it compare to the LP courses that you bought?

Re: GOT MY FIRST TENANT!!! - Posted by carson

Posted by carson on August 25, 2005 at 23:37:54:

Out of the books you read, which did you like most?