Got my office for $107/mo. - Posted by SCook85

Posted by Dan Fink on June 10, 1999 at 08:55:08:

LOL Phil you old sandbagger

Got my office for $107/mo. - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on June 11, 1999 at 18:14:27:

I bought my multi unit building today that will house my office. A 3 unit building with a barber shop, a 1 bedroom apartment and my office. Seller is financing 100 percent of the purchase price at 11% over 30 years with a 5 year balloon. I got some office furniture and a phone system to boot.
The building is completely renovated, high quality job was completed about 4 years ago. Income from the 2 other units is $900 per month and my PIT is $1007 per month. So I got my office on the main strip where I wanted and for only $107 per month.

SCook85

Re: Got my office for $107/mo. - Posted by Carmen

Posted by Carmen on June 11, 1999 at 22:14:32:

Congrats, and thanks for sharing!

My husband and I were just discussing today how much longer we can continue to work out of our home office - when I start doing this full time, we’ll probably kill each other in that small space!

My point was that, since we are in REI, we should be able to buy our own building - otherwise, how would others have confidence in our abilities? And here you go, proving the point!

Saludos, Carmen

Re: Got my office for $107/mo. - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on June 11, 1999 at 21:16:02:

Congrats Steve on your new acquisition. Perhaps you could send Dan Fink to barber school and rent out the barber shop to him at a rent of $107 more than what you are collecting now so you will have your office for nothing.

Re: Got my office for $107/mo. - Posted by Mark F (NorthCA)

Posted by Mark F (NorthCA) on June 11, 1999 at 20:00:30:

Hi…
Great job Scook…keep up the good work. It’s great that you now have a office for your investing endeavours. Now you dont have to worry bout that new law in regards to private mailboxes huh? :slight_smile:
Mark F (NorthCA)

Re: Got my office for $107/mo. - Posted by JohnB_NJ

Posted by JohnB_NJ on June 11, 1999 at 18:30:02:

Steve,

You are on fire, man. I am really impressed by the type of deals you are making. You are an inspiration to me and my partner and the rest of this website. Thank you for sharing your successes and your time answering questions.

The best of success to you.

John

Re: Got my office for $107/mo. - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on June 11, 1999 at 18:29:51:

Steve,

Thanks for sharing, and CONGRATULATIONS!

Your posts always make my day.

Continued success, my friend.

Bill K. (AZ)