governmentlandonline.com - Posted by Denise

Posted by JD on January 11, 2002 at 23:31:01:

I just checked them out. It is certainly possible they have an occasional deal. My guess would be that the vast majority of lots for sale are picked up via property tax deeds, not via ‘government sales’.

governmentlandonline.com - Posted by Denise

Posted by Denise on January 11, 2002 at 13:37:20:

Anyone ever deal with governmentlandonline.com or governmentauctions.com?

Yes they are using my pictures to sell property - Posted by SuperCat (IL,KY)

Posted by SuperCat (IL,KY) on February 24, 2002 at 19:25:53:

Apparently they have bought land in one of “my” developments. One I concentrate in heavily and own over 300 lots. They are using my copyrighted pictures along with another sellers and are being jerks about it, when I politely asked them to stop.

Re: governmentlandonline.com - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on January 13, 2002 at 24:52:14:

Re governmentauction.com: we bought some vacant land at the last Kern county tax sale in California. We then found out that governmentauction.com had bought and was reselling some of the same land we had researched. They are an entirely private enterprise not at all connected to anything government. We followed some of the auctions on govermentauction.com for properties we had researched. It was not impressive. Their pictures were not of the actual lot. Not even close. Their due diligence guarantees clear title, which is really, if one is honest not possible in CA until one year after the sale. We emailed them about this and they sent us back a note that they guarantee title. I find it hard to believe that if a tax sale were rescinded that they would you give you your money back. And the things they were selling were what I consider junk land in CA. So unless they have something you really want, I wouldn’t use them for investment purchases. Sincerely, Kristine